The Kawasaki Ninja 650 Top Speed is more aggressive than ever. While it isn’t the fastest motorbike in the industry, its improved performance, chassis, and bodywork qualify it as one of the best mid-sized sports bikes. Rest assured, it comes as good as it gets.
At the heart of the Ninja 650, you get a powerful twin engine and a digital fuel injection system for ideal response and accurate fueling. But there are better-sounding motorbikes out there than this.
Generally, it’s a popular machine that suits both new and expert riders looking for a sporty machine. So, you don’t have to worry about its performance, but only worry if you can handle it. Read on.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Review
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Top Speed: 131mph (210Km/h)
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is more than just a name. It replaces the older models by getting an improved Ninja style, lighter weight, agile chassis, flexible and friendly engine, versatility, and different style.
It gets constant updates to provide a modern and sporty impression for all users who love speed. Better still, its technology delivers a rugged and quick performance. See more details below.
Reliability and Build Quality
The Ninja 650 has upped its build quality, ensuring no scares of faulty performances. This is specifically in terms of detailing and finishes in this latest model.
The new bodywork designs have received constant upgrades to give more attention to the needs and preferences of different users. It boasts a more stylish and sporty body.
It comes in 3 shade options: Metallic Matte Graphene, steel Gray and Pearl Robotic, and White/Metallic Carbon Gray. This allows people to choose what suits them better. Hopefully, incoming updated versions will have more colors for a more comprehensive selection.
- Bluetooth technology: It provides a wireless connection to the riders using the RIDEOLOGY APP, a smartphone application. This enables a customized and better motorcycling experience, especially for long rides. Connect and listen to your favorite playlist throughout your ride.
- Economical riding indicator: The LCD screen on the instrument panel allows you to easily control the engine management, gear selection, fuel usage, and more. A significant benefit of this riding indicator technology is to allow excellent fuel efficiency even when the rider controls the other elements. When you see the “ECO” sign, you should improve the fuel efficiency and keep it low. Still, fuel consumption relies on your driving mode and gear selection.
- Double Throttle Valve: The advanced double throttle valve technology can efficiently handle the robust performance of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 Top Speed. It tames the engine response systematically, as the main valve connects to the throttle handle. Conversely, the second valve opens and closes through the ECU. It regulates the airflow intake, controlling the direct response to stay natural. Ultimately, the performance becomes more powerful and lighter.
- Slipper Assist & Clutch: Undeniably, the primary purpose of this Kawasaki model is racing. Consequently, the Assist & Slipper Clutch technology significantly supports the motorbike’s racing performance. It uses two types of cams to provide more comfort for the rider, even in everyday operations. This makes the clutch feel lighter when operating.
The main benefits of this bike are its nimble capability and quick handling because its unique frame design enhances the appearance and confidence when moving. Handling this sporty bike becomes effortless, attracting more attention.
Aside from its loud sound, rest assured of turning heads due to its smooth and speedy function. It’s not a surprise why it was nicknamed the sportiest and most attractive motorbike.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Top Speed, Mileage Price, Specs, Overview
Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT EDITION Key Features
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Seat Height: 31.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal
- Color Choices: Lime Green/Ebony
- 41mm telescopic front fork
- Dual 300mm front petal disc brake
- 220mm rear petal disc brake
- Low seat height
- Gull-arm design swingarm
- Exclusive Lime Green/Ebony bodywork
- Warranty: 12-Month Limited Warranty
Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT EDITION Price in The USA 2022
rice: MSRP NON-ABS $8,099 / MSRP ABS $8,499
Destination Charge $430
Freight and Materials Surcharge $200
Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT EDITION Top Speed
Top Speed: 130.5mph (Est.)
Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT EDITION Mileage
Mileage: 21 km
Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS KRT EDITION Specs
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 x 60.0mm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with dual 36mm Keihin throttle bodies|
|Ignition||TCBI with digital advance|
|Final Drive||Sealed chain|
|Electronic Rider Aids||ABS|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.9 in|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Horizontal back-link with adjustable spring preload/5.1 in|
|Front Brakes||Dual 300mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers and ABS|
|Rear Brakes||Single 220mm petal-type disc and a single-piston caliper and ABS|
|Frame Type||Trellis, high-tensile steel|
|Fuel Capacity||4.0 gal|
|Color Choices||Lime Green/Ebony|
|Warranty||12-Month Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24, 36, or 48 months|
Yamaha R7 vs Ninja 650 Speeds in each gear at 5000 rpm
|The speed at 5000 rpm||YZF-R7||Ninja 650|
|Speed 1st Gear||25.6 mph||23.3 mph|
|Speed 2nd Gear||34.3 mph||33.2 mph|
|Speed 3rd Gear||44.7 mph||42.6 mph|
|Speed 4th Gear||56.1 mph||51.2 mph|
|Speed 5th Gear||66.9 mph||58.9 mph|
|Speed 6th Gear||75.7 mph||66.7 mph|
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Acceleration and Top Speed
|Kawasaki Ninja 650 Acceleration|
- Kawasaki ZX10R Seat height andTop Speed
- Kawasaki Zx6r Top Speed and Review
- Kawasaki KX 65 Top Speed, Seat Height, and Review
- Kawasaki KLX 110R Top Speed
The bike is a middle-weight sports bike that has been quite popular and well-professed for its striking appearance and performance. Compared to its siblings, the changes herein are evident, as well as the price.
Regarding competition, no bike can stand up to the performance of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 Top Speed, except in price. The latest version makes a lot of sense for any rider looking for an upgrade.